As part of our services is our pre-departure service. We will provide you with all the necessary information about opening a bank account, mobile phones, internet providers and student discounts.
Throughout the course of your Australian adventure, we are ready to help you every step of the way, from before you leave home to seeing a safe return after your time abroad. During your stay, AJ ECPF can be contacted anytime if you have any concerns or questions.
Free & professional services for Students Online and in person
We help students from all the Dzongkhags get accurate, updated, and useful information on studying in Australia.
Our services in Australia are free as we are funded by the education institutes. In other words, we are not dependent on any other payment besides the commission we get from the institutes where our students enroll in.
You can also get free tips on all the opportunities to study in Australia in contrast to many portals which provide similar information with a cost.
Our experts are authorized by the DAHE to help you with your study application.
We are a registered education agent and BBCC certified counselors are waiting to inform you about everything associated with getting an education in Australia.
Our list of study in Australia free services include:
- Prompt answers to your general concerns. For example; accommodation, visas and common costs.
- Help filling in forms required for study and travel, you will be able to apply with us without even visiting our office.
- Information about Australia.
- Information about education institutions in Australia.
- Flight information and other transport issues.
- Assistance in finding accommodation.
At Australia Jogay, we provide free consultations and services to assist international students from all countries in finding the right educational institute in Australia to suit their needs and kickstart their careers. By contacting us with your desired course of study, we will provide you with all the necessary information on the course, educational institutes offering the course, tuition and miscellaneous costs, and more. Furthermore, we also provide detailed information on living costs in Australia, accommodation options, student travel discounts and more. We can also offer references for part-time jobs such as sitting or Au Pair opportunities. Our information and references are reliable and relevant to your needs. Additionally, we also assist in visa information and processing.
We tailor to your needs, regardless of background. We provide:
- Direction and assistance on how to apply for the appropriate course that will help you meet your education goals while you are studying and living in Australia
- Correct information in regards to English language tests
- Assistance with all your application forms including: both translations of appropriate documentation and certified copies and submissions
- Continued on the ground support after you have submitted the appropriate application for study in Australia
- Support with student visa issues that may eventuate like: application, extension and the renewal of visas
- Airline travel information that is appropriate to your need
- Student Accommodations
- Correct information about what life is like in Australia: OSHC, banking, transportation, and student discounts